Thursday, December 18, 2008


It's really difficult for me to say what I mean. And it's more difficult for me to find somebody who knows what I mean when I don't say it. But I think everybody is like that, and that's why we all congregate with the ones who seem to understand us most.

I hate explaining myself; I love when you get me.

But if you understand me too much, I feel exposed. As if you know all my secrets, and there's nothing new anymore. Thats how I feel with you sometimes. I feel boring becuase you think you know what I mean when I don't say it (and mostly it's true, even though I won't admit).

Someday, somebody will be the right balance.
Will hear the unspoken, but will always be surprised by me.

I think that's a good reason to love somebody:
you know, yet you realize that there's always more.




You probably don't realize how much I appreciate you.
And you probably will never know that I secretly wish you would move far far away.
And that you make me cry.










But this is blogspot! So, I must end on a happier, lighter note, si? Let me tell you a funny story.






































NO, I changed my mind. I'm tired.








heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehee. that's right, I'm eeveel. (pinkies up)



1 comment:

  1. i hate how i'm reading this post when i'm supposed to be sleeping and getting ready to study all day tomorrow for finals. but then, i love this post so i guess it's all worth it.

    ReplyDelete