Wednesday, December 17, 2008

QUEST, like spongebob.

Oh, how I've fallen!

I'm much too addicted to xanga, so I'm not too sure how long this will last. But let's give it a good try yes? Maybe this will change the way I blog, since my primary usage of xanga has been for emptying out my brain and making sense of the clutter. But poetry and weird experimentations don't seem to belong here, since everyone basically writes in strait prose. And now, I am doing the same?


No, my voice shall not be suppressed!


I do not wish to be crisp and juicy, like fuji!
Let's make me rotten and moldy,
or just a tomato! They don't have trees.


a tingling, but maybe more.




And, for the sake of continuity and satisfying an OCD-esque tendency, I must paste my latest xanga entry into this new realm of internet journalism.




the sandbox, two in one.
The coldness dries my face the best.


dreamt of :

the pinky

Bent in wrinkled agony it clings to
such it cannot see another
minute, to be a part of Desperation. But when the needle breaks: to cold
disgrace there is no end, nor sweet emancipation.

Don't try to hear the drop, the break
just let the music fill your brains and eat your
frosted cupcakes too.



sunk in:

Mad Girl's Love Song

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moonstruck, kissed me quite insane.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires face:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grow old and I forget your name.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

Sylvia Plath





Maybe I'll be back.
-Stace.

1 comment:

  1. the real question is...
    why are you so cute??
    im so excited that you started this blog!!

    ReplyDelete