Monday, January 12, 2009

It's kind of late (?)





Nobody could know,
I hate that you recognized even just a little.













Currently listening to: Only You / 김종욱
don't care so shut up.





It's so strange that I keep thinking in korean first. What's wrong with me? It makes me feel lonelier. Heh.

Why is it so hard to just say it, and just let it all loose, good bye forever.
It's as if I'm back at square 1,
or it's the time and I'm just yeminhae. again, don't care so shut up.




This entry has emo undertones, whatevs.
1:09 am.
this is me.


__


she jumps from floe to floe, flying
over broken glass; slow then fast then slow,
like puzzle pieces
drifting.

__


When the lights are dimmed
and smoke fills the room,
When the droning gets louder and louder until
you dissappear,
how long?

__


when hope lies hidden, nobody cares.





goodbye.




1 comment: